Friday, May 4, 2007

Fragmented relations..!!


I am blinded by tears, with all the memories etched in my mind
The days we spent togatha are still alive
My soul is scarred by the wounds of time
And I know they won't heal till you are not fine
sadness has embraced me and all I can hear is the echo o despair
i am a wreck…n I know u were right
I was mean…and you were pristine
I was the one who fragmented our friendship
now I look for a faint shadow o you in all my relationships
Alas! i am disappointed..because there is noone I can share maself with
Believe me life's too short for hating n regreting
Livin alone is what I can't take
Come back is all I can say, i want everything as wonderful as the last may..!!

Ameen, this ones for you!

4 comments:

VK said...

When you know you have done wrong and you take ownership of the same , i guess u have a long way through and the wrong is undone , if u have learnt from the same.

Wish it doesnt remain fragmentd for long!

aravind said...

things go wrong...!!!
things don't work....!!!

u sit and cry....
u sit and moan...

and then...time stands still...

walk on....walk on...!!!

Anonymous said...

i like your blogs for the way they depict the the grey shade of that potrait called love..now we wait to applause the brighter side...

the PEACEMAKER said...

lovely poem...
good work...
:)