Friday, April 6, 2007

Love Unanswered!


Y cant u love me, d way I do
It isn’t really hard, try n u ll knoe
But u dun evn care, n dats d reason u aint here
U jus walked outta ma life,n its cutting me lik a knife
Dats pierced deep into ma skin, n u dun evn consider it a sin
I jus wanna get rid o ya in ma head
Coz u hv already made ya own bed
N m not d one sleepin in it,its ya picture n I dun fit
It was jus ya al along, nw I finally knoe I was wrong
I thought I lost ma paradise, but it was blinkin hell in disguise
I hv stopped askin questions, dat can neva b answered
Coz its d art o foolin dat u hv mastered..!!

4 comments:

ankurindia said...

nice blog

FreeBird said...

At times, Love shows in a way you will never even know..
Sometimes, Love is not just a mere illusion, but it comes as a reality..
And... To you your love shall come again juss as a rain to the desert..

Thumbs Up..
~m~

bornfortheu.s.a said...

nice one but try to use normal language instead of sms lingo...

Anonymous said...

hey u write really well..i could feel d pain..u surely feel ur words...n evn i could..grt blog.