Monday, October 6, 2008

A Surreal Date!

The place is filled with the ghosts of the past,
And a few mortals who seem to be drinking too fast,

My favorite music is pouring into my ears
and i am waiting for my head to clear,

I look at you, a lot more closely
Today you are special,
Not just another one in the group.

I reach out for my LIIT,
that is what will set me free,
Make me talk and not just see,

The glass is cold and it tastes just right,
And seeing you having that whiskey seems to be a perfect sight,

Its our song so why not sing along,
We spoke of life and things ahead
and how he knows more than everything i have ever read.

The end of all inhibitions and fears,
And of all the things i didn't get to hear.

3 comments:

BrijmohanShrivastava said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scribblers Inc said...

GOTH!! good goin....

Scribblers Inc.

Shake the Bottle, Wake the Ira said...

i LIKE it idiot
i think the last 2 lines are damn neat